[Texto] Dear Bill

segunda-feira, março 19, 2018


Dear Bill,

I know that we are kids, but today you said you love me. I told to my mom and she said we are too young to think about love, or even to understand what love means. Sometimes I disagree with her when we are talking about love, I think I can understand the feeling very well, that’s why I know that I don’t love you.
You deserve an explanation, so here it comes… I don’t love you because you don’t share your snacks. Yes, that’s the reason. You should know… When I’m at school, I’m always hungry, so I see you eating candies, donuts, sandwiches, cookies, oreos, drinking soda… A-L-O-N-E! What’s wrong with you? You know, when we love someone, we give them some food! You’re not a good person to date, because you don’t care about me and my hungry. 
I’m sorry, I can’t date with you, so don’t follow me anymore at the break.
Leave me alone, with my hungry belly. You have to find a girl that doesn’t like to eat your precious food.

Goodbye. Never talk to me again.

----------------------------------------------------

Sara, outubro de 2017.

Você também poderá gostar de

0 comentários

"Comento, logo existo."