[Poema] My Product

quinta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2022

 


My product


One day I found myself thinking:
I am a machine.
As if my body wasn't enough
doing everything on automatic,
My brain does the same.
I move my limbs and I don't even notice,
I breathe and I don't even notice,
I blink and I don't even notice,
Not to mention what's going on inside.

It's like an automatic system,
Only working because I'm still plugged in.
It's funny that I don't need batteries,
A plate of food and a glass of water make me exist.
And do I realize the importance of this?
Not.

Perhaps, if one day there is a shortage of raw material for production
Or if I use the wrong material, I might notice.
After all, it will affect my system, my machine, my factory.
It's hilarious to be practically an evolved natural technology,
But that cannot behave as such a thing.
I'm a machine that closes its eyes and imagines another world,
Creates other realities,
Manipulates their own follies,
Feels in the organs when production is under pressure,
It can't stop producing and shut down when there's too much to process.
I am a company that was born without administration.
Others helped me do this over the years.
The knowledge,
The margins of error,
The development,
The analysis of results.

But now, able to think that one day, inevitably,
I'm going to go broke,
box everything,
fire everyone,
walk slowly towards it,
The biggest machine ever,
And turn it off.
I will close the doors the same way I opened them.
I hope until there,
A lot of people have liked the product I offered.

Você também poderá gostar de

0 comentários

"Comento, logo existo."